This video is intended for the American market. We can supply clip-on regulators for UK Patio Gas.
How to Roast
(Whole chicken or large cuts of meat and vegetables).
• Preheat your oven getting it to the desired temperature using the control knob and temperature gauge (200°C ~400°F)
• Place the meat or chicken in a baking tray with a grill between the meat and a baking tray. This prevents the meat sticking to the tray.
• Place the baking tray in the middle oven and close the door. The oven produces very high heat so start with low heat and build up to what you require. Check the roast from time to time but try not open the oven to often when cooking, it reduces the temperature.
• If the meat looks like it is overcooking on the outside you can cover it with foil. Remove the foil just before the end of the cooking time to crisp and brown the outside.
• To cook ribs use the same cooking method as above. However make sure to use rib racks. This allows all round even cooking
How to Cook
Pizza’s & Flatbreads
•Preheat your oven getting it to the desired temperature using the control knob and temperature gauge (Suggest 200°C ~400°F and above).
• Place the pizza on the stone and close the door. Leave to cook checking from time to until cooked to your desire.
• If you a have trouble with the pizza sticking to the stone we suggest putting a little corn meal under the pizza before sliding it on to the stone.
• Be sure to move or slide the pizza around the stone to prevent the bottom from burning.
Page updated 18th June 2018